BronyLite

Friday, August 30, 2013

i Am Opened for Commissions

Commission status: CLOSED due to hasbro


Prices Range from 15~35 USD(check dA point conversions from USD To dA Points and you will know)
I Only do OC Pony art atm through digital with my own Base i created so Please note me if you are willing to get a spot reserved for your oc's i will need a picture of the pony,The Color Code as well, There is a form in the next line.

Name of pony:
Link to Pony's dA OC image:
Gender:
_____
Color Codes-
Mane:
Body:
Eyes:
Tail:
Extra(will cost a bit more than the commission range for addition probably 1-2 dollars more in dA points):
_____
Type:
pony's name(Only if you want it in the oc image):

i will only do 1 at a time. 5 Spots need to be filled. and I only accept dA payments.
Just favorite and comment if you are interested and I Can handle it.

If you want to email me about your oc or any questions, send a email to Chayax2000@yahoo.com if you want to ask me something or Commissions from my dA journal but please read the prices :3.
I will be doing a payment method soon for that so send me a email.

i also accept amazon payments at elana09112000@yahoo.com so i will consider a price for that, thankyou :3

No comments:

Post a Comment